Monday, December 8, 2014

25 Days of BlogMas | Day 8

Hello, hello, hello!

Happy Monday

This week marks my last week as an undergraduate college student. I literally never thought I'd see this day. After years (5.5 to be exact) of stress, switching majors and transferring twice, I'm finally going to have my Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education.

I have assignments I need to email by the 14th, but my last actually class, that I need to drive to, is tomorrow!!

I was 18 degrees (F) this morning, so as soon as I woke up, I started my car so that by the time I was ready to leave my house, it was already nice and warm inside. I had to wear my fleece leggings.



Once again, my classroom teacher was out sick... I hope I never catch pneumonia! So, I took over the classroom again.

I don't know if it was because it was Monday, or if it's because most of my students either got their Christmas tree or decorated their houses, but they were totally out of control. Three times I had to totally stop what we were doing and redirect them on the rug. They were having a rough day. Totally not like them. 

It totally put me in a bad mood. I tried to relax as much as possible by drinking some tea during lunch and reminding myself that it was just an 'off' day. 



Thankfully, when I got to work, my afternoon got a lot better. For the most part, they were all pretty well behaved, which is totally not like them. For some reason, today was just a backwards day for everyone.

On my way home, I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a binder, dividers and pocket protectors for my portfolio. 

I also got a monster. 



I'm going to need it. I plan on finishing as much as I can today, and printing it all out at my student teaching internship tomorrow morning. 

I'm still not done with it, and will keep working on it for a few more hours (I just need to get this blog post up before midnight).

So, that's the plan for the rest of my night.

Actually this is my current view...



Yup, Willie and homework.

I can't wait for it all to end this week!

How was your weekend? Let me know in the comments down below!

Until next time,
XOXO Ines

No comments:

Post a Comment