Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Liebster Award





Thank you Jasmina Mujagic for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Lets answer some questions!



What is your go-to makeup look for a special occasion?
My go-to makeup look for a special occasion is definitely a defined contour, subtle smokey eye, light dusting of blush, on top of medium coverage foundation and a deep cranberry lip.

Whats your fave season, Summer or Winter?
Hands down summer. Although I'm from Boston where up here in New England the weather is different literally everyday, We get really really harsh winters that I could totally do without. Plus it doesn't help that even in the summer time I get the chills walking outside on a windy day. So winter is just not my cup of tea.

Whats your favorite makeup brand?
Oh, it totally depends on the type of makeup I am using.
Primer: Benefit PoreFessional
Foundation: L'Oreal True Match (W6)
Bronzer: theBalm Bahama Mama
Eyeshadow: Makeup Geek
…to name a few

Whats your reason for starting a blog?
I'm a teacher and this summer I didn't work. I did a lot of traveling. In between traveling I had a lot of time on my hands that I simply didn't know what to do with. And although I'm not a strong writer, I thought this would be a great way to pass the time. I also love giving advice to people and making new friends. This is more than I could have hoped for! I'm having a blast!

You see Leonardo Di-Caprio casually walking down the street, what do you do?
Literally cry historically from FanGirling so hard. Leo is beautiful! I wouldn't be able to contain my excitement!

If there was one makeup look you had to stick with for the rest of your days, what would it be?
I wear normally the same look every day, I just switch up the lip color. I made a blog post about my go-to day time makeup look here. But if I could pick one lip color I would pick cranberry because I can get away with the look without lipstick at all but if I want to dress it up I can add that lip color.

Whats your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when people are driving and you let them go ahead of you by waving your hand at them to go, and they don't thank you! It makes me want to get out of the car and scream in their face "Do you have manners?"

Who is your inspiration?
Good question. Do you mean beauty wise? I idolize Nicole Guerriero, Jaclyn Hill and CutePolish.

Celebrity Crush?
Oh gosh, that's so hard. Am I allowed to narrow it down to 4? LOL 
1. One of them is absolutely Leonardo DiCaprio
2. But seeing as I'm from Boston I also have to add the Funky Bunch's Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg). 
3. I'm also 100% Portuguese so it's pretty much mandatory for me to include Cristiano Ronaldo
4. And last but not least, I have to add Julian McMahon. He played Cristian Troy in Nip/Tuck & Cole Turner in Charmed. He is the definition of beautiful! 

Whats your favorite TV Show?
They are and always will be (yes, more than one) Friends, Boy Meets World and Charmed.TV Now just isn't the same as it was back in the 90's and early 00's.

Who's your fave Friends Character?
OMG why would you do this to me?! lol. I love all the guys more than I love all the girls. If I had to pick only one, I would have to pick Ross. Everything he does and says makes me pee my pants laughing.




Awesome questions Jasmine! Thanks again :-)
I nominate the following bloggers:




Here are my questions for you ladies:
Green or Red apples?
Do you prefer showering in the mornings or at night before bed?
What is your favorite food?
What is your go-to lipstick?
If you won 1 mil, what's the first thing you would do?
Where are you from?
What is your favorite type of drink?
What is your blog all about?
Do you have any siblings?
In 10 years, where do you see yourself?
Top 3 favorite movies, go!




Don't forget the rules:
1. Link back to the person that nominated you in your post.
2. Answer all questions they have given you.
3. Nominate 11 more bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate for the award.
4. Think up 11 of your own questions for your nominees to answer.



Good luck and have fun!
Until next time,
Ines xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment