Monday, March 30, 2015

Celebrating 3 years with the love of my life...


On March 15, I had the honor of celebrating my 
three year anniversary with the love of my life!

Originally, we had planned to go away that weekend and spend time skiing and enjoying each other's company but because of a dance audition, we had to cancel last minute.

Regardless, we had a wonderful night. 


We went to one of our favorite restaurants in downtown Boston, Abby Lane, and enjoyed delicious gourmet cuisine.



If you are ever in the Downtown Theater District of Boston, I highly recommend Abby Lane. Especially in the spring and summer month, I suggest sitting upstairs because they open all the windows!


Anyways, we spend the majority of our night enjoying wine and beer, talking and laughing.

Because of my crazy dance schedule lately, Brendan and I hadn't gotten a lot of time to hang out, catch up and just chat like we usually do.

He's the most understanding, flexible, supportive person I've ever met and I'm lucky to have him in my life. 

It's funny because when we hit out 1 year anniversary, I can remember thinking, "Wow, it feels more like 5 years have gone by!"
But not that it's our 3 year anniversary, I find it hilarious that now I'm thinking, "Wow, it only feels like 1 year."


The reason I say this is because it literally feels like just yesterday that I met him 6 years ago in high school. Or that it feels like just yesterday when we had our first kiss outside my house 3 years ago when we started dating.

I find it interesting that in the beginning it felt like time was going so slow and that it felt as though years and years had gone by, and now I'm looking at out relationship and I honestly can't believe it's already been three years.

It's been three years of nothing but joy, laughter, support, love, listening, affection and any other synonym I can think for any f these words.

My only wish is that more people in the world got to experience what I experience with Brendan everyday. 


I love him to the moon and back a thousand time and I always will.

Until next time,
XOXO Ines

No comments:

Post a Comment