Saturday, December 20, 2014

25 Days of BlogMas | Day 15

Monday: December 15, 2014

Hey guys! 

Let me fill you in on a little from today. 

I know it's a little silly and it's not like we post it all over social media but today is me and Brendan's anniversary. I say it's silly because ever since he asked me out on March 15 back in 2012, we text eachother every month on the 15th 'happy anniversary'. It's definitely not a mile stone but it's a tradition we have created and we love doing it. 

Thankfully we aren't 'that coupe' .... Every one knows what I'm talking about, too ...

Our new student was there in class bright and early and greated by this wonderful sign! 



*please note that although I am showing her name, I will not disclose whose classroom she has joined or any other information, including pictures, on this blog in regards to this child*

She was eager to meet everyone and make new friends. 

This group of children couldn't get any better because they all welcomed her into their lives with opened arms. Ite never seen a bigger game of tag out on the playground. It started with a group of 2 and Talia and everyone slowly started to join in so that Talia felt as included as possible. 

The day went on without too many glitches, but the children were define rely on a high after the weekend. It was hard to get them to sit quietly for a few minutes at a time. For most, they has done a lot of Christmas related things. Like decorating their trees, seeing the nutcracker or shopping with parents, so there was a lot of Christmas stimulation that just totally threw them off track. 

They closed off the day by creating nutcracker puppets out of paper bags. 




After dismissal I headed to my afterschool job. This week I can already feel will fly by because today flew by. The staff spend a lot of time decorating our larger room for the parent pot-luck on Thursday so that might have had something to do with it. 

Well, they were all thankfully gone by 5:30 and we got to leave early!

I headed home ready to just relax and do nothing. No homework. No class. No anything!

I got home, took my shoes off and made my self a big plate of food for dinner. 

Afterwards, my dad, brother and me drove down to our local ice cream store in search of a Christmas tree. We've gotten our tree here ever since I can remember, so it's one of our very few Christmas traditions. 


So we pick out our overpriced shrub and headed home. My brother put it up on the stand and there it was in the corner we've always put the tree in ever since we moved into my house when I was 5. 

And so I spent the next few hours sitting on the couch on Facebook, enjoying doing nothing. 

I'm off to bed to get up nice and early. 

Sweet dreams!

Until next time,
XOXO Ines



No comments:

Post a Comment