Thursday, December 25, 2014

25 Days of BlogMas | Day 22

Monday: December 22, 2014

Hello world!

Today started off as a bitter sweet day. 

This morning I woke up and headed to my last 'week' at my student teaching classroom. I used quotes because they go on vacation tomorrow, so it's not a full week. 

A couple students brought in thoughtful gifts, which included really sweet messages. 


It's nice to feel appreciated sometimes!

It's sad for me to think that tomorrow is my last day in that classroom. It's been the most amazing semester if my life! 

Well, the day was he give because we did a lot if finishing up old work and cleaning up the classroom to prep for vacation. 

I was able to get away during my lunch break. I left the school, got some fresh air and mailed the last of our Christmas cards. 



I got back and it was absolute chaos. The kids have totally lost it. With Christmas literally around the corner, their excitement has taken over and their focus has taken a time out. 

After my morning with them, I stopped at home. What should have only been 5 minutes turned into 20. We have a pug puppy who hasn't been sold yet so I decided I needed some puppy therapy. 



Can you handle this face? His, not mine!


The sweetness! The cuteness! Ah! :-)


Pug butt!


After hanging out with this little guy, I was off to work. Nothing was too eventful and I was just counting down the time til we were all done. I had to go out and shop more!

Brendan joined me after work and we went to a few Marshall's and the tj maxx. 

When we were done we got Wendy's, ate then made goody bags. One of our stops tonight was the dollar store (teacher's best friend) so that I could make each child a goodbye treat bag. 



Brendan has been so wonderful and not once complained about my diva-ness. He has however been reminding me to take it slower and stop stressing so much. Super helpful! 

Now that I'm finally home, I can't wait to get in my bed!

Nighty night!!

Until next time, 
XOXO Ines

No comments:

Post a Comment