Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekly Wishes #1



Hello everyone,

I've been doing a lot of blog-discovering over the course of this weekend and I've found a few that I have fallen in love with. 

The first is known as Epic Mommy Adventures and the second is known as The Nectar Collective




Something I found really interesting was the page "Link-Up List" on Epic Mommy's blog. I had never seen this so out of curiosity, I clicked on it and was directed to an area where you can link-up your blog post for all to see. I thought this was so cool!




So that's when I started looking for ethers who did the same. That's when I found The Nectar Collective. She refers to her Link-Up list as "Weekly Wishes" Every week, she asks her readers to link up their goals and wishes for the upcoming week. 

So of course, I got to thinking that I should create my own wish list and add it to The Nectar's Link-In List.


Here are my weekly wishes and goals for the week of 
November 17, 2014:


1. Stop being anti social! I often get stuck in my day-to-day routine. I'm out of the house by 8 am, teach, teach some more then go to class and come home around 6pm. When I finally get home, all I want to do is eat and get in bed. I don't want to go get drinks or dinner or talk to anyone. It's totally unlike myself. I love going out, being with friends, and socializing. When I do agree to meeting up I completely regret it until I arrive and have a fabulous time! I need to stop being lazy and anti social. My weekly goal will be to incite a conversation with friends and make plans with them. 

2. Finish up my unit lesson plans… I'm in my last semester of undergraduate school. It's crunch time and everything I've procrastinated on is piling up. I have forms to fill out, hours to complete and lesson plans to write up. I'd love to get them all out of the way so I can focus on other things before my semester ends.



I'm very proud of myself for setting these goals. It wasn't until I discovered Epic Mommy and The Nector that I had ever taken a step back and asked myself what I wanted out of this week. I don't do this enough and I appreciate the two blogger for creating such wonderful, thought-provoking content.

In the future I would love to use InLinkz.com to create my own Link-Up! What do you think? Would you participate?

What are your weekly wishes?

Until next time,
xoxo Ines




No comments:

Post a Comment