Thursday, September 25, 2014

What to wear to a country concert ...


Lace?

Cowboy boots?

Jean shorts with a brown belt?

How about red, white and blue anything?

Maybe a little plaid?

Or camo?

How about an all white sun-dress with a cowboy hat?

Possibly even some type of crop top?!


If you guessed any of these things, you're heading in the right direction. 





A few weekends ago, I went to country fest over at Gillette Stadium, where LUKE BRYAN was the star of the show.

Of course the week before I stressed out about what I was going to wear.

I already had a few pieces but I headed to the mall just to see what they had.

I ended up purchasing a few things from Forever 21
1. a brown belt
2. a black lace, short sleeve crop top
3. a red plaid spaghetti strap crop top
4. black keds sneakers

Some items I already had at home were
1. dark highwaisted jean shorts
2. light jean shorts with lace pattern on the front
3. long sleeve blue plaid button up

So now all that was left was choosing the right outfit. Any combination of those clothes would have worked well, as well as anything I first mentioned up above. 

What I ended up wearing, which was the most comfortable on a long hot summer night full of dancing, drinking, singing and sweating was my new black Ked sneakers, my new plaid crop top and my high waisted shorts. At one point I even ended up tying a white bandana in my hair.




My handsome guy ended up wearing some red white and blue, cut off his sleeves and added a Patron cowboy hat. Can you say dreamy cowboy?!





At the end of the day, it's not what you wear; it's all about enjoying the music with friends and loved ones. It's only a plus if you can do it while looking like a southern bell!


Until next time, 
Ines xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment