Thursday, September 11, 2014

Little things make me happy!


It doesn't take much to make me happy….

..
……….
………………….
……………………………….
………………….
……….
..

I love having a cup of coffee while looking out my back door.

I love my job.

I love spending Friday nights in my pajamas.

I love listening to podcasts.

I love staying in bed a half hour longer as the rain fall on the roof.

I love my family.

I love doing a full face of makeup just to grab some casual dinner with hometown friends.

I love watching the birds in my yard.

I love long baths.

I love taking luxurious long hot baths in the wintertime.

I love holding hands.

I love finding 'lost' money in my pockets.

I love driving alone in my car.

I love online shopping.

I love running to Walgreens for one thing, and coming out with $30 worth of 'stuff'.

I love the month of May.

I love taking 20 minute showers before going to bed.

I love long train rides.

I love watching endless hours of my favorite YouTubers.

I love salty food.

I love cuddling up in front of a roaring fire.

I love ear muffs.

I love having endless conversations with the love of my life.

..
……….
………………….
……………………………….
………………….
……….
..



Until next time,
Ines xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment