Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Alaska, here we come!

On June 17, 2014 I will have the pleasure of joining Brendan and his parents on a Royal Caribbean Cruise to Alaska.



Last year, I was fortunate enough to join the professional cruisers on a trip to the Caribbean; so when they asked me where I wanted to go next, of course I said Alaska next!

In elementary school, I was infatuated with the 49th state. Three years in a row I chose to research Alaska for our unit on the 50 states. I had always wanted to visit the state, so of course I jumped on the chance to make that childhood dream come true!

I'm excited to see the glaciers, enjoy some hot chocolate on the deck, go white water rafting and of course fish for some Salmon.

In the past two years, I've seen and done more than I ever could have imagined, with Brendan by my side. One of the reasons I really wanted to start blogging was to document everything I was going through.

I want to use this blog to showcase and highlight all the wonderful memories that Brendan and myself create and share with each other as well as to share past, present and future experiences with all of you!

I can only hope that the happiness I write about and that the photos I share with all of you spark some of your own ideas to share with that special someone in your life. I have something so special and rare that if I can help other couples create their own special memories, then I am forever greatful.


Until next time,
Ines xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment